Important announcement: I've moved where I will be creating the eLearning Hot Lists. So …
Want a weekly list of the best content on eLearning from around the web? Please read this post and then head over to eLearning Learning and subscribe to the Best Of feed via RSS or eMail.
In Using Social Signals to Find Top eLearning Resources I discussed a particular example of using the social signals capability of Browse My Stuff to find good resources on a particular topic.
- eLearning Initial Hot List
- eLearning Hot List Feb 1-14
- eLearning Hot Last Week
- eLearning Top 9 Posts You May Have Missed
- eLearning Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009
- eLearning Host List February
- eLearning Hot List - Second Half of January
- Google Wave – Social Learning – Business – eLearning Hot List
- Performance - Collaboration - Social Network Analysis - eLearning Hot List
- Collaboration - Knowledge Management - Expert - Hot List
- eLearning Learning - Best of May
- Social Learning - Instructional Design - Free - eLearning Hot Topics
- eLearning - Social Media - Mobile Learning
- Twitter TechSmith LinkedIn Learning Strategy
From now on I will be creating and publishing these hot lists over on the eLearning Learning site. The first post is up now:
With the recent updates to the site, you can subscribe to the Best Of RSS feed to receive these hotlists or you can visit the site and sign up to receive them via email.
As always, I would welcome input, ideas, etc. on eLearning Learning and Browse My Stuff.